Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rejected Blog Post Ideas

Not so much cooking stuff here as a list of ideas I have rejected (some summarily, some after a little thought) for posts on this blog in the last week:

  1. (video post) Cooking In Our Winter Underwear
  2. Horrible Meals People I Love Have Cooked For Me
  3. Dog Food - Is It Really That Bad For Humans?
  4. Foie Gras - Those $#@*!?&%$# Geese Deserve It
  5. A Week Of Toast
  6. How Intoxicated Can You Be And Still Use A Dull Knife To Slice A Hard Bagel?
I'm working on either a video post or a series of photos of me cooking something - likely pizza, or a soup.  

Coming soon, I'll be making cheese.  There will be pictures of that mess in action.


5 comments:

  1. Fois Gras and $#@*!?&%$# Geese...

    Love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughing* All good calls, Adam.

    Looking forward to the cheese-making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foie Gras! Show those dang geese the liver is evil and must be punished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think that Week of Toast idea has legs.

    ReplyDelete